One of the aims of ANITA is to facilitate theoretical astrophysics meetings, and to this end ANITA helps sponsor 2 or 3 national workshops each year.
Upcoming ANITA sponsored meetings:
- The 8th ANITA Theory Workshop, University of Sydney, Sydney, February 2014 (date TBD).
- The ASA/ANITA Summer School, University of Sydney, Sydney, February 2014 (data and topic TBD).
Past ANITA sponsored meetings:
- The 7th ANITA Theory Workshop, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Feb 21-22 2013.
- The ANITA Astrophysics Informatics School, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Feb 18-20 2012.
- The ASA/ANITA Numerical Astrophysics Summer School, Monash Univeristy, Melboure, Feb 15-17 2012.
- The 6th ANITA Theory Workshop, Monash University, Melbourne, Feb 13-14 2012.
- The 5th ANITA Theory Workshop, Perth, Feb 14-15 2011.
- The 4th ANITA Theory Workshop, Swinburne University, 22-23 March 2010.
- gSTAR GPU Workshop, Swinburne University, 24 March 2010.
- The ASA/ANITA Summer School on Stellar Nucleosynthesis, Monash University, 17-22 January 2010.
- The 3rd ANITA Theory Workshop, RSSA, Mt Stromlo, 13-14 March 2009.
- The Inaugural ASA Summer School on Relativistic Astrophysics – Cradle Coast Campus, University of Tasmania, 13-24 January 2008.
- 5th Stromlo Symposium: Disks, Winds and Jets: from Planets to Quasars, hosted by the RSAA, Mt Stromlo, 3-8 December 2006. Refereed conference papers are published in a special issue of ApSS.
- 9th Annual Charlene Heisler Workshop, hosted by the RSAA, Mt Stromlo, 22-23 November 2004.
- High Energy Astrophysics, hosted by the RSAA, Mt Stromlo, 30 Sept – 1 Oct 2004.
- Gravity 2004, hosted by the University of Sydney, 15-16 April 2004.
- 2nd ANITA workshop, hosted by Macquarie University, 2-3 October 2003.
- GCD V: Galactic Chemodynamics V workshop, hosted by Swinburne University, 9-11 July 2003.
- Observing the Theoretical Universe: Theoretical Astrophysics & the VO, hosted by Sydney University, 28-29 January 2003.
- Active Galactic Nuclei & Starburst Galaxies – Charlene Heisler workshop, hosted by Mt Stromlo Observatory, 13 December 2002.
- Nuclear Astrophysics with the Murchison Meteorite – 6th Torino workshop, hosted by Monash University, 10-13 December 2002.
- 1st ANITA workshop on theoretical astrophysics, hosted by Monash University, 1-2 February 2002.