Dear ANITA and ASA members.
We would like to invite you to attend the 8th Workshop of the Australian National Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (ANITA), to be held on the 17th and 18th of February 2014, followed by the N-body Summer School from the 19th to 21st of February 2014. Both events will be hosted by the Sydney Institute for Astronomy (SIfA) at the University of Sydney.
Please follow the link below to learn more about the Workshop/School and to register:
There is no registration fee for either the Workshop or School. This is thanks to the kind contributions from the following sponsors:
- Astronomical Society of Australia (ASA)
- Centre of Excellence for All-Sky Astrophysics (CAASTRO)
- International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR)
- Australian Astronomical Observatory (AAO)
- Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing (CAS), Swinburne
- University of Melbourne
- Macquarie University
- University of Sydney
We look forward to seeing you in Sydney in 2014.
ANITA Steering Committee: Jarrod Hurley, Darren Croton, Sarah Maddison, Orsola De Marco, Chris Power, Alan Duffy, Cathryn Trott & Camila Correa.
2014 Organising Committee: Geraint Lewis, Krzysztof Bolejko, Orsola De Marco, Chris Power & Weiguang Cui.